Oscar and the Terrible, Very Bad, Horrible Interview
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
Come learn and network with your fellow
ATD Central Florida chapter members.
Did you know:
- Research suggests that your resume has less than 20 seconds to make the right impression so it must be eye-catching
- Recruiters will size you up in 30 seconds so you definitely want to create a good first impression
- In the market for a new job? Internship? Changing careers?
- Getting invited to interviews but not getting job offers?
- Wanting to discuss your interview questions or strategy with a professional in the field?
This workshop is designed to provide you with cutting edge information, answers to your questions, and tips that will make you more appealing to prospective employers.
We have planned an evening full of events for you to meet and discover more about what you should or shouldn't do to ace that interview. We look forward to seeing you there!
Panel of Industry Experts:
- Roger Lear, President at OrlandoJobs.com
- Kathy Ryan, Coach, Speaker, Author and Trainer, Pinnacle Coaching Group
- Shelly Stanley, Learning Solutions Manager at FIS
- Kenneth Vega, Director, Human Resources & Talent Acquisition at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Dr. Barbara Seifert, CPC - Career, Business, & Executive Coach
- Linda Campbell, DD, CPBA, CPVA, Regional Vice President, ICATT Consulting
- Bridget Wells, VP of Finance, CFC-ATD
- Larry Nicholson, VP of Communications, CFC-ATD
Drinks and Dinner: 6:00
Program starts: 7:00
Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
549 West Par Street, Orlando, FL 32804
$30 CFC-ASTD Member*
$40 guests and non-members*
$45 for late registrations
* Please note registration closes on Friday, February 20th at noon. If you register after that, the cost will be $45.
If you have any special dietary or other special needs that may need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com, so we can provide a positive comfortable experience.
From our Platinum Sponsor:
You may be able to submit for CPLP recertification credit.
As a friendly reminder, cancellations are due no less than 5 days prior to the program. Pre-Paid registrations will not be refunded after the fifth day and pending confirmations will be invoiced with payment due upon receipt. This policy will remain in effect as an effort to cover catering expense and unsold seating created by holding your reservation. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Photos are often taken during the program meeting to be used for newsletters, the website, social media and marketing purposes. If you prefer not to appear in the image, please let the photographer know at the meeting.