Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Central Florida chapter (ATDCFL) for the Association for Talent Development (ATD). Here we reinforce the ATD Capability Model by providing learning events, conferences, and thought leadership to support the local talent pool of professionals. There are a handful of ways you can share your expertise with our members.
What to know before you start
How we select Speakers
Things you are asked to submit
1. Contact information
2. List of speaking engagements on the topic in the last 6 months
3. Speaker bio (no more than 500 characters including spaces).
4. Proposed session title (no more than 90 characters including spaces).
5. Session description (no more than 1,500 characters including spaces).
6. 3-4 learning objectives.
7. KSAs addressed in each of the Domains of Practice in the ATD Capability model.
8. Intended audience and how you plan to engage them in a virtual environment.
If you have questions about the speaker proposal process, please email email@example.com
Digital Encounters on Zoom
Submission window: Rolling
Event Duration: 1-2 hours