There are trainers and there are
TRUE TALENT DEVELOPERS...
Join us on January 19, 2019
Gamification Certification for Talent Development & HR Professionals
This program is for L&D and HR professionals interested in using gamification to improve their learning and training programs.
Gamification Guru and Workshop Facilitator
Spend a day learning from the #1 rated Gamification Guru Monica Cornetti and become a better, higher-rated, and considerably more effective trainer, teacher, instructional designer, or human resource professional!
This program is like no conference or workshop you’ve attended. The Sententia Gamification LIVE Certification is a complete immersion experience designed to leave you creatively inspired and technically masterful.
Be prepared to come and PLAY FULL OUT for the entire day to dramatically improve your learning and development results and significantly increase your credibility and influence and a professional.
Simply defined, gamification uses game mechanics and rewards for non-game applications in order to increase engagement, transfer knowledge, and create loyalty. Gamification is about motivational design, and is the process of using game mechanics and game thinking in non-gaming contexts to engage users and to solve problems.
Gamification is founded in the fundamentals of human psychology and behavioral science, and rests on three primary factors: motivation, ability level, and triggers.
Gamification is not about simply rewarding points and badges, but rather understanding and influencing the human behaviors which companies want to encourage among their employees and customers. Gamification includes a robust set of game mechanics including chance, competition, collaboration, knowledge sharing, badges, points, leaderboards, status, achievement, exploration, teamwork, and so much more.
The Four Seasons, Disney Resort
The goal is to increase learning and engagement through key concepts found in game design and behavioral psychology. By adding game mechanics to training, gamification not only increases interest, it makes training "fun." A well-designed and well-implemented gamification program promotes engagement, meaning, mastery, and autonomy. Upon completion of the Level 1 Certification the Gamification Apprentice will:
- Demonstrate an introductory understanding of all components used to apply the Game the System™ gamification design overlay to an L&D program.
- Understand how key concepts found in behavioral psychology and game design can increase learning and engagement.
- Have a five-part process for gamifying a learning program.
- Demonstrate a return on investment for your gamified learning program.
Takeaways for Participants
- Game the System™ “game board” of the 30 necessary steps for creating successfully gamified learning programs
- All handouts and ancillary tools
- Sententia Level 1 Apprentice Certificate for attending the seminar and one upon completion of a case study for framing for each registrant (will occur after completion of the certification program and analysis and feedback of a case study under the supervision of Monica Cornetti)
- Sententia Level 1 Apprentice digital badges with metadata about the program and work completed for certification for employers, recruiters, and potential clients
- Provide ATD, HRCI, and SHRM recertification credit documentation for each registrant
***Registration includes a light breakfast and box lunch.***
8-830: Registration / Breakfast
9-330: Certification Program
330-4: Wrap Up
Alignment with ATD's Competency Model™Performance Improvement
Evaluating Learning Impact
Managing Learning Programs
Integrated Talent Management
CPLP Recertification Credit
CPLPs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPLP webpage for complete information.
Six recertification hours for this workshop.
HRCI and SHRM Recertification Credit
This program is eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
*One Credit, PDC, or Point is awarded for each physical hour of
continuing education that meet Recertification Guidelines.
Please review your Recertification Guidelines for more information:
Thank you to our other sponsors:
Snack sponsor: SPIN Design
For more than 10 years Spin has been working with clients across multiple industries delivering world class information design projects in Brazil, United States and Canada. Our multidisciplinary team offer a unique set of skills that allows us to create custom solutions for every specific client demand.