"SUMMER SIZZLE" NETWORKING EVENT
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
5:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
Location: Dubsdread Country Club
Two Central Florida organizations are teaming up to deliver this one of a kind networking program for the members and guests of both chapters.
The CFC American Society of Training and Development(ASTD) is partnering with the CFC International Society for Performance Improvement(ISPI) to help build your network and bring some fun to the sizzling summer season.
Join us for delicious hors d'ouevres, drinks (one with registration followed by a cash bar), and lots of great conversation. During the evening, you'll have a chance to learn more about each chapter and participate in networking activities focused on innovation while meeting industry professionals from the Central Florida area.
- Learn more about each chapter and the potential opportunities to get involved in these local organizations
- Meet industry professionals from around the Central Florida community to expand your networking circle of contacts
- Learn more about creating a culture of innovation while sharing ideas and perspectives.
Registration Opens at 5:30pm
Networking & Activities: 6:30-8:00pm
Dubsdread Country Club
549 W Par Street
Orlando, FL 32804
$30 Early Registration through July 25th
$35 Late registration and at the door
* Please note early registration closes on Friday, July 25th. If you register after that, the cost will be $35.
Innovator’s Accelerator helps participant’s master development of the radically practical skills necessary to create trailblazing solutions to workplace challenges, break the confines of traditional thinking to ignite bold ideas, and learn to overcome obstacles and drive change through your organization
Based on decades of research by three of the world’s leading experts on innovation Innovator’s Accelerator helps participants master the five skills of innovation: observing, questioning, associating, experimenting, and networking.
As cancelations friendly reminder, cancellations are due no less than 5 days prior to the program. Pre-Paid registrations will not be refunded after the fifth day and pending confirmations will be invoiced with payment due upon receipt. This policy will remain in effect as an effort to cover catering expense and unsold seating created by holding your reservation. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Photos are often taken during the program meeting to be used for newsletters, the website and marketing purposes. If you prefer not to appear in the image, please let the photographer know at the meeting.
Both platforms include:
- A state-of-the-art online social learning platform
- iDNA assessment tool provides an initial baseline of innovation skills and potential opportunities for development
- Innovation case studies with real world examples of corporate success
- Frequent opportunities for skill practice
- A Performance Dashboard gives real time information on how employees are progressing and performing
- Participants can take home a personalized PDF of their favorite materials with ‘My Takeaways’
549 W Par St
549 W Par St