ATDCFL isn’t just a group for people to join - it is an invitation to endless learning opportunities. Since 1979, we have been Informing, Involving, and Inspiring learning professionals in Central Florida, throughout the United States, and even internationally.
Our chapter depends on the hard work of dedicated volunteers who lend their gifts and talents to run our chapter and bring our members amazing learning and networking opportunities AND we also depend on members who remain active in chapter activities.
Our chapter is in dire straits.
- We need volunteers to help us coordinate and deliver activities for members.
- We need members who are engaged in chapter activities.
- We cannot continue to operate without your help.
We are asking you, should we stay, or should we go now?
Join us for an informational session where we will discuss:
- State of the ATDCFL Chapter
- Volunteer Needs
- Next steps for ATD Central Florida
Click here for a sneak peak at what we will discuss during our meeting.