· Professional careers for instructors, curriculum designers and developers, training technicians, teachers, educational researchers, and related support staff
· How to find out about job vacancies in your area and other locations
· The federal hiring process
· Mistakes that federal job applicants commonly make
· Tips for standing out from the crowd in the hiring process
· Salary and benefits
Special Agent Thomas Ackerman has 22 years of career experience with the federal government. He presently serves as the national training manager for a federal law enforcement agency and as an adjunct instructor at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For more than 15 years he has spoken at conferences and universities nationwide about federal careers and the federal hiring process. Thomas also is the author of three best-selling books relating to careers with the FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies. He is an active member of the ASTD Northeast Florida Chapter.
Registration and Networking: 5:30-6:00
Program starts: 7:00
600 N Lake Destiny Rd.
Maitland, FL 32751
$25 Student Member*
$30 CFC-ASTD Member*
$40 guests and non-members*
$45 for late registrations
* Please note registration closes on Monday, May 19th at noon. If you register after that, the cost will be $45.
If you have any special dietary or other special needs that may need accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com , so we can provide a positive comfortable experience.
From our Platinum Sponsor:
You may be able to submit for CPLP recertification credit.
As a friendly reminder, cancellations are due no less than 5 days prior to the program. Pre-Paid registrations will not be refunded after the fifth day and pending confirmations will be invoiced with payment due upon receipt. This policy will remain in effect as an effort to cover catering expense and unsold seating created by holding your reservation. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Photos are often taken during the program meeting to be used for newsletters, the website and marketing purposes. If you prefer not to appear in the image, please let the photographer know at the meeting.