March 1, 2017
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Location: World Wide Web
Wouldn’t it be great to know how to introduce a gaming dimension into the corporate training programs you design or deliver? What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards, and easter eggs to drive participation, engagement, retention, and to achieve a measurable ROI?
This hands-on, LIVE webinar takes you through the 5-step process of gamifiying a training program. You’ll learn how to:
- Define your measurable business objectives and determine how Gamification will help you to achieve your objectives
- Weave analogies and stories to make the training stickable – so that players remember facts and transfer skills to real world scenarios
- Create the right mix of ingredients and next steps in your learning activities to allow the participants to acquire knowledge and skill
- Identify the game elements (points, badges, leaderboards, etc.) and game mechanics (chance, competition, collaboration, rewards, etc.) you will use
- Construct a consistent, attractive - even charming and captivating - cohesiveness that ties the entire project together
- Answer the question: Is it fun?
Gamification of real-world training and development is a powerful technique which can motivate people and help generate loyalty to your organization, its products, and its message. At its core, Gamification is about finding the fun in the things that we have to do.
When learning is fun, people remember, apply, and return to the learning.
About the presenter: Jonathan Peters
Jonathan Peters, Ph.D. is an international professional keynote speaker, trainer, author, and copywriter. He believes that change is inevitable, adaption is vital, but success is optional. He works with those who pursue the option of success.
For instance, his book, Cavemen Can't Market, shows how some companies continue club prospects with their pitches. They fail to realize that in the current era, consumers are in charge. Consumers, sales teams, employees – anyone we're trying to reach – must now be "wooed."
Communication has been core to Jonathan's pursuits, first as a writer and professor, and later as a marketer and professional speaker. His current pursuits center on how leaders, marketers, and salespeople can utilize persuasive elements and new technologies to not only inspire, but also to compel people to action.
His entertaining, energetic, edgy, and enlightening style not only makes learning fun and inspiring, but also memorable and applicable.
What’s included in my registration?
Full access to webcast with live Q&A, opportunity to network with speakers and fellow attendees.
I’m registered – now what?
You’ll receive a confirmation email from ATDCFL with important login details and additional event information.
I haven’t received my confirmation email. Who do I contact?
Please check your spam filter first. If you still haven’t received it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
REGISTRATION FEES: FREE
If you have questions about the event or registration, email email@example.com for assistance.