Advertising Policies & Terms
- All advertisers must sign an advertising agreement.
- Advertisers on contract are protected from rate increases for the duration of the contract.
- To ensure excellent quality advertising, please submit digital file-ready ads with at least 100 dpi resolution in .jpg format for best web quality viewing.
- Advertisement sizes are similar to business card size, which may be 144 x 216 pixels or 150 x 150 pixels.
- Please do not submit any Microsoft Word documents with images.
- Note: We can assist with ad/graphic prep/development for a fee.
Terms of Payment
- Rates are non-commissionable.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- All ads must be prepaid by credit card or by check made out to ATDCFL.
- Due to space limitations on the website and in the newsletter, from time to time, we may not be able to accept all advertisements.
- In no event will the publisher be responsible for errors or omissions created by incorrect information provided by the advertiser or if the advertiser does not supply the correct copy by the agreed upon scheduled advertisement closing time.
- The advertiser agrees to defend and indemnify the publisher against any and all liability, loss or expense incurred as a result of claims resulting from violations of rights of privacy and infringements of copyrights and proprietary rights resulting from the content provided by an advertiser.
- ATDCFL does not endorse the content. We facilitate the delivery of the information.
- Each advertiser will be identified as “an advertiser of the ATDCFL Chapter." The following promotional message will be included with each blast: “Reach your target audience and members of our Chapter here too! Contact email@example.com to learn about our affordable advertising opportunities!"
- Note: ATDCFL reserves the right to refuse advertisement that we feel is objectionable, offensive, or promotes religious, political, or other controversial